Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Resupply day

So this was our first day to resupply our food and toiletries. It started by waking up at 5 in the morning to reach the 9am shuttle about 4 miles away. I don't know what 5 am looks like back at home but here in the woods it is dark. Like pitch black, dark. So we did our 1st "night hike" of this trip to enjoy a full day in town. It wasn't so bad. We had lightning to guide our way.... Yes lightning. Really though it was kind of fun.
In town it was difficult to try and pick what I wanted to eat for the next week. Everything looked a good. Unfortunetly everything would be very heavy but I was able to control myself.
We are staying at a Budget Inn and it is better than you would expect. Just check out the view, and I was looking at this while sitting under an apple tree in full bloom. Very nice "nero" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment