Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So after one of the greatest experiences I've ever had, we are now home. After over 1000 AT miles, not including all the side trips, Jason and I decided to come home. We have met so many nice people along the way, not to mention very interesting ones as well. My knees are not the best and we are ready to move on to a new chapter. College here we come! Thank you for checking in on us and for the comments. I will get all my pictures together and post them later on this week.

2 comments:

  1. JASON IM GLAD YOUR ALIVE. CALL ME 617 716 9870

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you returned home. Save the rest for another adventure!! we enjoyed meeting you on Skyline Drive in Virginia.Adam is now in Vermont and visited with us when he was in Ct.
    Atombomb's trail magic parents

    ReplyDelete